Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Celebrity Galaxy



Celebrity Galaxy Bangalore in Electronic City neighborhood of Bangalore is among the well known Projects of Celebrity Housing Projects. It offers Villa Sites of 3 BHK with 2 Balconies, area ranging 1200 sqft to 4000 sq.ft with all modern amenities.

Celebrity Galaxy Bangalore is 3 Kms from Electronic city, 14 Kms from railway station and the area has many link roads.

Amenities at Celebrity Galaxy

  • Garden
  • Swimming Pool
  • Play Area
  • 24Hr Backup
  • Security
  • Club House
  • Landscaped Areas & Avenue Plantation

Celebrity Housing Projects team comprises of promoters with Defence service background who have contributed their exprience in the field of development of housing projects, for over a decade."Celebrity Housing Projects" forerunner in land development and construction, has several major projects to its credit. Celebrity Housing Projects have been ensuring customers value and appreciation for their investment.

9 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am unable to find any reviews on celebrity housing projects on net. Anybody who has had experience with them, can you please share your experience?

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought three sites in this place. I had not even see the place. My parents choose the place for me when I had decided to invest. I really liked the place when I visited last month. Hope this helps. Let me know in case you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divya,

      Do you know what is the current price at this place? are there any sites available?

      do you know any recent sales here.

      Thanks in advance,
      Satish

      Delete
  3. Hi Divya. Whats the cost of the site and projects. can you please send me all the details to mukeshkb4u@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I have a site into Galaxy Celebrity (Annexe) project.
    I have created a forum for community. Please have a look and join if interested.
    http://celebrity-galaxy.forumotion.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Divya. Whats the cost of the site and projects. can you please send me all the details to kniranjansingh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Niraj,
    Initially builder was quoting 975 Rs./ Sqft. Not sure about present.
    Regards..
    Ashish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Godrej Devanahalli is a Pre Launch project by Prestige Group in IT city Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete