Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alpine Viva

Alpine Viva is located on SH-35 after Kadugodi.

These guys are popular for screwing up alpine eco on outer ring road.

The possession for Alpine Viva was supposed to be many years back and I still don't see getting occuppied anytime soon. Feeling sorry for the guys who booked in it and especially for those who have already made a huge down payment.


Other notable apartment constructions in this area - Golden Blossom, IDEV Tivoli, Nitesh Forest Hills, Nitesh Flushing Meadows.

8 comments:

  1. I have recently booked a flat at Alpine Viva and is very much satisfied with the progress they are making and also with the quality of construction. I guess, the first two blocks will be ready for possession towards the mid of year or may a be a little early as well. The design of the flats is very nice and the amenities are truly world class. My flat is in Danube block opposite to which the 60 ft fountain is coming up.
    I have been dealing with Syed from Alpine and he is very cooperative and has been helping me with whatever my requests are to them. All and all, a very satisfying experience till now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abhishek

      How much basic cost was paid ? I am thinking to book it. Please respond if possible, it will help to decide further.

      regards,uday

      Delete
  2. Dear Uday,

    I have also bought an Apartment here and very satisfied. with my reference, I can get you a very good deal. Please write in to charles.srinarayan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised to see the reviews where in its been portrayed other way round, neither the management nor sales person disguideded us during documentation process or on land area. Even they had taken care of all of my lawyer’s queries. So, I am thankful to the management who helped me to own an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really superb and I found a number of interesting updates here.I am also looking for a real estate project.Godrej Devanahalli

    ReplyDelete