Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

DSR Emerald and DSR Topaz

DSR Emerald & DSR Topaz are two block construction just like a unknown builder on the back side of Sun City Projects on outer ring near Sarjapura Circle.

Have seen this project when it was under construction. Nothing much in it.
But, it was affordable.

I just couldn't withstand the idea of getting a view of high rise buildings (sun city) every day from my house in these apartments. It will give me a feeling of what I have not achieved so far in my life. Never ever thought about buying in it though my spouse was kind of ok with it.

One of my friend suggested this builder after he had bought an apartment in one of their another project. It was not known to me before that.


Banner:



Emerald Floor Plan:



Topaz Floor Plan:


Elevation:



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provided great details about Bangalore properties. Keep updating.
    Apartments for sale in Whitefield Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Blog, Thanks for sharing your valuable information
    Real estate support services

    ReplyDelete